Generate recurring revenue while improving patient outcomes
Unbundling of the Medicare/Medicaid CPT code 99091 immediately increases the amount of billable Medicare hours available for doctors and clinicians who review patient-generated health data which is transmitted electronically to the physician.
Eligible practitioners can bill to receive separate reimbursement for time spent on collection and interpretation of health data, at a minimum of 30 minutes of time, once per month, that is generated by a patient remotely and digitally transmitted to the provider.
The provider’s billing time under CPT code 99091 should be considered as equivalent to the typical times for evaluation & management (E/M) office visits. There are “assumed times, established through physician survey by the American Medical Association … for how much time the billing practitioner spends each month, but are not exact times. The billing practitioner’s time could be spent in activities such a directing clinic staff; personally performing clinic staff activities; or in the case of complex CCM, performing moderate to high complexity medical decision making.
Remote Patient Monitoring
Remote Patient Monitoring program can be used to deliver healthcare services to patients regardless of their physical location or condition. Telemedicine practices have been proven by research to provide patients with better health outcomes and healthcare cost savings.
Doctors can communicate with patients via Telemedicine to consult on physical and mental checkups to ensure greater medical well-being. This approach allows tailored medical examination according to a patient’s medical care plan.
If you would like to learn more information about our Telemedicine services, please contact our toll-free number (210) 332-5455.
Why prescribe remote patient monitoring?
- Our Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) program can deliver an immediate ROI to your ACO!
- RPM program can deliver an immediate ROI to your ACO.
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) provides value by avoiding or reducing penalties, such as 30-Day Readmissions, and VBP (Value Based Purchasing), etc.
- In many cases, the cost of RPM to the ACO and Medicare is $0.00.
- RPM brings in additional revenue to your physicians at no cost to the ACO because the reimbursement comes from Medicaid, NOT Medicare.
- GeHS (COMPANY’s service provider) has saved one ACO $1,630.63 per patient per month based on reimbursement and prior utilization.
- RPM improves patient outcomes and lowers unnecessary 30-day readmissions.
- RPM delivers one of the lowest cost to ROI ratios of any intervention readily available.
- Homebound status IS NOT A REQUIREMENT for reimbursement.
- 49%+ of all Medicare beneficiaries in the RGV are fully qualified MQMBs.
- 90%+ of PHC patients may also qualify for telehealth (Remote Patient Monitoring RPM).